Saturday, August 14, 2021

Grandma's Dirty Joke

 Thanks to @amymeents' Grandma on TikTok

There was this young man who was a real health nut. He woke up every morning and admired himself in a long mirror. This one day, he realized that he was tan everywhere except his penis!


He said, "Oh my!! I've got to do something about this." So, he went outside and buried himself, leaving just his penis sticking out.

Here comes two women in their 80's walking by, one using a cane. The one with the cane smacked the penis with it.

The other lady said, "Well, what did you do that for?"

The lady with the cane said, "You know there ain't no justice in this world! When I was 20, I was kinda curious about it, then when I was 30, I kinda liked it! When I was 40, I asked for it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I got to 60, I prayed for it. And now that I'm 80, and the danged things are growing wild, I'm too old to squat!


No comments:

Post a Comment